Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3 months = amazing!

I lost 15 pounds this past month, and I can hardly believe it. I have lost a total of 48 pounds in just 3 months! Its amazing to me that this is working. I love it, and honestly I wouldn't change anything - well except for the flavor of the vanilla protein shakes. Ew!
Its been a crazy month, with the end of the school year, and the loss of my precious niece. So when things go crazy, my eating habits usually do too. I had a few shitty eating days during this time, but given the circumstances, shit happens. :)

Regardless, the most important thing is that I never over-indulged in one single food. I have found that if I have a craving for something that I eat just a tiny amount to get my craving taken care of, and go on with my day. I have had 1 soda in the past month and the only reason is because my tummy hurt so band and having a Sprite helped to calm down my stomach ache. 

So my goal for this next month is to lose 22 pounds. I truly believe that its do-able, most because I will be going to the gym to work out and sweat 5-6 days a week during the summer! Today was the first day at the gym. I did the elliptical machine - a mile took me 12 minutes. I accidentally kept pressing the + button and I didn't realize until the last part of the mile that I had made it sooo much harder to walk! hah! My sister is my "trainer" for the summer. She had me walking on my friggin tip toes! Whew, that burned!
We focused today on legs and butt, and tomorrow we are going to focus on Chest, Back and Arms and we are going to play racquetball!   I am super excited to see if my goal of 22 pounds this next month is going to happen with adding this much exercise. 

I got rid of a ton of clothing this weekend. Its amazing how much losing almost 50 pounds can really change the way clothes fit.  Its so exciting! I love it!

While I wish that I would have found this "program" years ago, I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. This is happening to me right now for a reason. It's my main focus and I am so excited to see the changes taking place!!  Thank you all so much for your motivation and support!

Enjoy your day and don't forget to Smile!

1 comment: